Friday, February 26, 2010

Fanfic : Warmth (Oneshot)

Title : Warmth [Oneshot]
Author : me!
Rating : PG
Genre : Romance? Not sure about it-
Pairing : Yamada Ryosuke x Nakajima Yuto (YamaJima)
Notes : Bad english (sorry for the VERY SIMPLE english ahaha) and this is my first oneshot fic, and I know I'm so FAILED writing this, don't judge me XD

-----------------

"What're you doing, Yamada!"

The choreographer yelled at him. Yamada did many mistakes in their new dance-steps. He felt so exhausted because the dorama-shoot and some photo-shoots that day. He never slept well, and now he has a black spot under his eyes, and his eyes swollen up.

"I'm sorry...", he said."You better practice alone, don't make the other's steps missed!", shouted the choreographer.

Everyone looked at Yamada. Yabu and Takaki talked to each other, asked why Yamada was so powerless today. Inoo, Daiki, and Hikaru looked at Yamada confusedly, Ryutaro, Keito, and Chii were trying to help Yamada. "I'm okay, I'll practice all of dances alone. I don't want to bothering you all...". The other 9 looked more confused now. They all were worrying about him. Actually, Yuto was the most worrying him. He looked at him sadly.

Then Yamada walked slowly to the corner of rehearsal-room, and got a drink. He sat down on the floor, leaned his head on the wall, and he closed his eyes. He wanted to rest for a while. His arms and his forehead were full of sweat, and all of his body was painfully tired.

"I said, you better practice alone, Yamada. The concert comes 2 more days!""Yes, sir", Yamada said.

He sighed, and took a deep breath. He stood up, and decided to try all of dance-steps. But suddenly he felt so much pain in his head, and fell to the ground.

"Yama-chan!", Yuto shouted.

-------------

"Uuun..."

He woke up. His body covered by a soft and warm blanket. He sure that he was in Yuto's room.

"Feel better?", someone asked."Yuto... Why... Am I?", asked him weakly."You're fainted in the rehearsal room...", Yuto sat on the chair beside the bed.

Yuto looked at Yamada's eyes.

"Don't push yourself too much, Yama-chan... I don't want you like this again, and I don't want your eyes swell up like this..."
"I'm okay, Yuto... I just... Need some rest... And sleep..."
"Then you can sleep here..."
"Thanks...", he smiled warmly.
Yamada fell asleep. Yuto saw his angelic-face when he asleep, he loved it. He stroked Yamada's hair, and kissed his forehead.
"I love you... Get well soon, Yama-chan..."

He smiled. He held Yamada's hand tightly, and he slept.

"I love you too, Yuto...", Yamada whispered.

---------------

Okay, I'm totally FAILED X0 Not sure about the ending hmmmm :
-not sure that someone will read this =,=-

No comments:

Post a Comment